1. Technology: laser hair removal machine
2. Wavelength: 808nm
3. Function: permanent hair removal, body skin rejuvenation
4. Features: Suitable for all hair and skin color, permanent hair removal, fast operation, painless
5. Application mode: long sweep, short sweep, stamping
6. Pulse duration: 15-400ms
7. Output power: 2000W
8. Spot size (mm): 15*15/15*20/15*30/15*40 selectable
9. Cooling system: double TEC refrigeration + German imported diaphragm pump
10.Touch screen handle, the world's first, dual image operation.Both handles can be used simultaneously
The BM108 is a type of semiconductor laser hair removal device. It adopts high-energy continuous semiconductor laser to realize the transformation of electricity, light and heat energy, and completes the treatment of diseases. It is a laser treatment product integrating laser technology, electronic technology, computer technology and medical technology.
1.The most common areas of touch and de-processing include bikini lines, back, legs, armpits, etc.
2. Excellent skin cooling capacity up to -10 ° C for improved patient comfort during treatment
3. The special pyramid-shaped treatment tip makes it easier for the operator to access treatment areas that are often difficult to reach.
Performance and ultra-modern features are streamlined into state-of-the-art laser sapphire systems designed to seamlessly integrate into any bright and professional salon, spa, clinic or practice environment. For full and permanent hair removal, Laser Sapphire is a new gem for high-tech hair removal solutions, demonstrating a range of dynamic features to ensure conversations are faster, more efficient and more comfortable than ever.
Stable energy comes from: Taiwan Mingwei Power Supply, a diaphragm pump imported from Germany.
1. two air outlets on the left and right; diaphragm pump imported from Germany, silent, fast water flow
2. TEC cooling system for optimal cooling system.
3. Safe and painless:
4. Easy to operate interface:
Automatic intelligent mode design for different preset users of different patients to ensure that safety and efficiency are not affected.